dijous, 6 de març del 2008

3. Your first mail to the teacher (your level at the beginning of 1 bat)

My name is Adrià Alfaro Costals and I'm 16 years old. I think I can't stay in a place without doing anything, I always have to be doing something because if I don't do anything I feel nervous.

I have a lot of hobbies, but my most important hobbies are reading, I can stay reading for hours, and I don't mine if I just read the book that I'm reading because for example I've read Harry Potter and the cambers of secrets six times. If I can I always read fantastic books, but I also like adventure and action books.

My other most important hobby is play with my computer, I can also stay hours playing with the computer.

This were my hobbies but I also have things that I hate, like prepare the meals or clean the house, but there is a thing that I hate a lot, and it's walking to the street and have to see the dirty of the dogs, I hate it.

In a future I would like to be history teacher, because I like a lot the history and I think that is very interesting learn and teach to people the things that has succeeded to the people of the past, or I also would like to go to the army.