diumenge, 8 de juny del 2008

Final Evaluation

Observing your portfolio, can you see an improvement on your level of English since September 2007? Where, for example?
No, I think I know the same things as the beginning of the course.


Which activity best shows your level of English?
I think that the activities which best shows my level are oral presentations..

Which activities were USEFUL for you to improve your English? Why?
I think that blogger and oral presentations.

Which activities did you not find useful to learn English? Why not?
I think the portfolio, because there we put all the work we have done in class...and if we do in class, why we have to put it in the portfolio again?

Which activities did you enjoy doing and would like to do again next year?
In my opinion, activities which I enjoyed more are oral presentations.